Peregrine’s family of MPAC products optimizes system
performance while reducing manufacturing costs of transmitters that use symmetric or asymmetric Doherty power amplifier designs.
Each MPAC integrates a 90-degree RF splitter, 5-bit digital phase shifters, a 4-bit digital step attenuator and a digital serial peripheral (SPI) interface on a single monolithic die.
- Phase range: 87.2° in 2.8° steps
- Attenuation range: 7.5 dB in 0.5 dB steps
- Excellent phase and amplitude accuracy
- Exceptional linearity
- High port-to-port isolation
- Extremely low power consumption