Radiall TestPro 3 and 4.2 Cables for Test & Measurement
Combining outstanding electrical performance with a specially-designed protection system, these ruggedized assemblies offer excellent durability while remaining exceptionally flexible. The unique
connector attachment system and strong cable structure provide high tensile stress resistance to the entire assembly.
Key features & benefits
- Phase and loss stable with flexure
- Crush torque and tensile resistant
- Flexible design
- Long service life
- Longer calibration intervals
- Standard assembly lengths available 24", 36", and 72"
- Custom cable lengths are available with short lead times
- Guaranteed 5000 mating cycles
- Typical applications include test labs, production floor testing,
anechoic chambers, thermal vacuum chambers
Test and Measurement Cable Assemblies Brochure