Wideband performance and versatility enable integration and improved reliability for applications spanning 6-24 GHz.
Richardson RFPD has collaborated with Analog Devices (ADI) to develop digital front-end (DFE) radio solutions, including new wideband (6-24 GHz) SiGe up/down converters (ADRF6780, ADRF6880) and transceivers. The ADRF6780 and ADRF6880 enable simpler system architecture, especially for customers seeking to cover multiple bands from 6-24 GHz, by replacing narrow-band devices, using fewer components, offering higher system reliability, and using less board space.
- Configurable for image reject or direct conversion modes
- Integrated LO doubler, Tx power control, Rx gain control
- Integrates with ADI agile RF transceivers
- SPI configurable
- Ideal for microwave backhaul, test and measurement, and radar
- 6-24 GHz circuits enabled by Anaren Xinger® wideband balun transformers BD60120N50100AHF (6-12 GHz), BD120240N50100AHF (12-24 GHz)
- Single-board solution in development (2016)