Short delivery time | Outstanding performance | Excellent price-performance ratio
As industry professionals look for test and measurement assemblies that are durable, accurate and long-lasting, HUBER+SUHNER has launched its high-performing 50 GHz SUCOFLEX 550S microwave cable assembly – a customizable solution which provides the longest lifetime currently available on the market.
High performance up to 50 GHz
Unlike other similar solutions, the SUCOFLEX 550S will be available in tailored lengths with immediate availability for stock assemblies and a quick manufacturing turnaround on customized configurations. With a lifetime of more than 100,000 flex cycles, the assembly is the latest addition to the SUCOFLEX 500 family and provides a range of outstanding benefits including high electrical performance with an enhanced mechanical design for durability.
• Lifetime of more than 100,000 flex cycles
• High electrical performance with an enhanced mechanical design for durability
• Offered in tailored lengths with quick manufacturing turnaround
• Available from stock in standard configurations
• Less replacement and lower investment cost
• Precise and repeatable measurements
• Short delivery time
• Excellent price-performance ratio
SUCOFLEX 550S: Two-in-one solution
The patented rotary swaging technology by HUBER+SUHNER gives the SUCOFLEX 550S the flexibility of a stranded inner conductor while maintaining the electrical properties, such as low attenuation factor, of a solid inner conductor. A longer service life provides industry professionals with an assembly that offers less testing downtime and is more cost efficient.